Professional, Full Service Property Management & Leasing
It is our commitment as professional property managers to make our clients’ rental investment as profitable as possible, to properly maintain their properties in a cost-efficient manner, and to make a diligent effort to insure that our clients’ properties & all dealings with our clients’ tenants remain in compliance with all government & HOA regulations.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed by the partnership of Keller Williams, Tim Murray and Pima Real Estate Services.
Our Standard Property Managment Services
- Prepare a thorough & comprehensive Rent Study Report to determine the current Fair Market Rental Value of your property and to advise the client on setting a rental rate that will help maximize net rental income.
- Advise clients on preparing their property for the rental market with the intent to maximize their net income & return on investment.
- Photograph the property for use in the marketing of the property.
- List the property with the Tucson Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service (TAR/MLS), Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Craigslist.com, and hundreds of websites associated with TAR/MLS to give the property maximum exposure with the intent to find a qualified tenant within the shortest time period.
- Install a For Rent yard sign along with informational sign riders & a flyer box for generating interest in the property.
- Develop effective photo flyers that will be available in the flyer box.
- Respond to all phone calls & internet inquiries.
- Arrange showings and viewings for prospective tenants.
- Install a Realtor Lock Box on all vacant rentals to make it easy for other real estate agents to show the property.
- Provide comprehensive rental application documents to prospective tenants that are geared to obtain important & pertinent information needed to qualify the applicants.
- Perform a thorough background check on all applicants which would include verifying employment & income, obtaining current & past rental history, obtaining an up-to-date credit report, checking for any criminal history in any of the 50 states & if the prospective tenant is listed as a sex offender, investigate if the applicants have any history with bounced checks, check with local government agencies regarding current & recent legal issues, and check social networking sites (example: Facebook).
- Provide clients with complete copies of the prospective tenant’s rental application, credit reports, and all verification information obtained during the application process, and discuss all prospective tenants with clients before approving any rental applications.
- Provide all approved rental applicants with a sample copy of our lease documents, copies of all available CCR’s & HOA governing documents, and information for transferring utilities.
- Prepare a complete and comprehensive Lease Agreement.
- Prepare a detailed Property Conditions Move-In Report, and photograph & videotape the interior & exterior of the property prior to giving occupancy to a new tenant.
- Have a new tenant perform a move-in inspection & sign off on the Property Condition Move-In Report prior to taking possession.
- Assist the property owner, if necessary, in submitting the Arizona Residential Rental Property Statement to the Assessor’s office as required by Arizona law, and for out-of-state owners, we are willing to act as the owner’s Statutory Agent as required by Arizona Law.
- Provide clients with a full copy of all signed Lease Agreement along with a full copy of the Property Condition Move-In Report.
- Maintain property management trust accounts with a national bank that is FDIC insured, and all rents, security deposits, & reserve funds are kept or processed through these accounts. Our property management trust accounts are subject to periodic auditing by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
- Make a diligent effort to disburse our clients’ monthly net rental proceeds within 3 days of the date the monthly rent has been received & deposited in the property management trust account.
- Provide our clients with detailed monthly statements accounting for all income & disbursements including copies of all paid invoices.
- Handle all landlord issues & communications involving the tenants.
- Obtain bids & notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property, and explore cost-effective ways to handle needed repairs & maintenance.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done properly & in a timely manner.
- Perform periodic property maintenance inspections & exterior (drive by) inspections.
- Handle all emergency issues that may arise.
- Work at maintaining professional & courteous relationships with can help to affect the overall return on investment to our clients.
- Begin marketing a property for lease 45 to 60 days (+/-) prior to a vacancy in an effort to avoid any lengthy & costly vacancies.
- Perform a thorough move-out inspection, photograph the property, review the lease agreement & the property condition move-in report (Including all photographs & videotapes), and carefully review the tenant ledger before preparing a Deposit Disposition Summary Report & disbursing any monies to the previous tenant.
- Provide 24-hour internet marketing for your vacant property.
- We use leading-edge software for managing your property efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Tim Murray is a participating member of the Tucson Association of Realtors Property Management Committee and he makes a diligent effort to remain current with the changes and innovations occurring in the property management industry and the changes occurring in government (City, County, State, & Federal) regulations affecting property management.
Standard Property Leasing & Tenant Placement Services
In addition to the full-service property management services that we provide, we also provide leasing services for clients that prefer to manage their own property but wish to have professional help in finding a qualified tenant and preparing the Lease Agreement.
Here is a summary of our leasing services.
- We provide the property owner with market data to help the owner determine the current fair market rental value of their property and to help the owner determine what a realistic rental rate is in the current market.
- Our leasing fee covers all standard marketing cost (signs, internet advertising, & flyers).
- We arrange for all showings & viewings of property. We make special efforts to accommodate prospective tenants so they can view the property quickly and at a time that is most convenient for them.
- We handle all phone calls and e-mail inquiries from prospective tenants. We will e-mail the prospect information regarding the property that includes a property flyer, photos, a property location map, and information regarding our standard application process & leasing requirements.
- We perform a thorough background check on all applicants.
- Once we approve a rental application we send the applicant a notice of approval that contains a summary of all pertinent lease terms along with a sample copy of all our standard lease documents for their review. If we are aware that the property is effected by any deed restrictions (CCR's ), we will attempt to obtain a copy of the deed restrictions and sent a copy to the prospective tenant for their review.
- We prepare the lease documents and have the lease documents reviewed & signed, and we collect all initial rent payments and required deposits & fees.
- We photograph & videotape the property.
- We arrange to have the tenant complete and return a written Property Conditions Move-in Report before they are able to take possession of the property.
Please contact us directly if you would like more information about our leasing & tenant placement services.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How It Works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.